C Sized Solvent Trap Kits
A C-cell sized titanium solvent trap tube is a tube that is used to collect solvent and other cleaning fluids used to clean firearms. The tube is typically made of titanium and has a diameter of about 1 inch. The tube is threaded on both ends to allow it to be attached to the barrel of a firearm and to an end cap.
Titanium is a very strong and durable material that is resistant to corrosion. This makes it a good choice for solvent trap tubes, which are often exposed to harsh chemicals. Titanium is also relatively lightweight, which makes it a good choice for portable solvent trap tubes.
Here are some of the benefits of using a C-cell sized titanium solvent trap tube:
- Strong and durable
- Resistant to corrosion
Here are some of the drawbacks of using a C-cell sized titanium solvent trap tube:
- More expensive than aluminum or stainless steel
- Can be difficult to machine
Overall, C-cell sized titanium solvent trap tubes are a good option for cleaning firearms. They are strong, durable, and resistant to corrosion. However, they are more expensive than aluminum or stainless steel and can be difficult to machine.
Here are some of the things to consider when purchasing a C-cell sized titanium solvent trap tube:
- Size: Make sure the tube is the correct size for your firearm.
- Material: Titanium is a good choice for most applications, but stainless steel may be a better choice for high-volume use or harsh environments.
- Finish: The finish can affect the durability and appearance of the tube. Anodized tubes are more durable than unfinished tubes, but they may not look as good.
- Price: C-cell sized titanium solvent trap tubes range in price from $100 to $500. The price will vary depending on the size, material, and finish of the tube.
It is important to do your research before purchasing a C-cell sized titanium solvent trap tube to ensure that you are getting the best possible product for your needs.
- Approximately 1″ Outside Diameter
- Tubes are available in knurled anodized black aluminum or titanium
- Tubes Length is Approximately 7″
- Standard Tube finish is anodized black for aluminum tubes and titanium
- Tube is available in multiple stylish Cerakote finishes
- Please follow all NFA laws. Modification of solvent trap parts without an approved tax stamp could be considered a felony. If you are looking for a silencer, suppressor, a home made silencer, oil can silencer, firearm muffler, or any other name you can think of please don’t, choose a licensed silencer dealer like, www.silencerco.com.
C Sized Solvent Trap Kit
- Easy installation and removal
- Comes with one tube and one threaded end
- Additional accessories: solid end cap and muzzle adaptor are available for purchase
There are no reviews yet.