C-Cell Sized Aluminum Solvent Trap Tube
A C-cell sized aluminum solvent trap tube is a tube that is used to collect solvent and other cleaning fluids used to clean firearms. The tube is typically made of aluminum. The tube is threaded on both ends to allow it to be attached to the barrel of a firearm and to an end cap.
C-cell sized aluminum solvent trap tubes are a popular option for cleaning firearms because they are relatively inexpensive and easy to use. They are also relatively durable and can withstand the harsh chemicals used to clean firearms.
Here are some of the benefits of using a C-cell sized aluminum solvent trap tube:
- Easy to use
- Can withstand harsh chemicals
Here are some of the drawbacks of using a C-cell sized aluminum solvent trap tube:
- Not as strong as other materials, such as titanium
- Can rust if not properly cleaned and maintained
Overall, C-cell sized aluminum solvent trap tubes are a good option for cleaning firearms. They are inexpensive, easy to use, and durable. However, they are not as strong as other materials, such as titanium, and they can rust if not properly cleaned and maintained.
Here are some of the things to consider when purchasing a C-cell sized aluminum solvent trap tube:
- Size: Make sure the tube is the correct size for your firearm.
- Material: Aluminum is a good choice for most applications, but titanium may be a better choice for high-volume use or harsh environments.
- Finish: The finish can affect the durability and appearance of the tube. Anodized tubes are more durable than unfinished tubes
- Price: C-cell sized aluminum solvent trap tubes range in price from $50 to $200. The price will vary depending on the size, material, and finish of the tube.
It is important to do your research before purchasing a C-cell sized aluminum solvent trap tube to ensure that you are getting the best possible product for your needs.
- Approximately 1″ Outside Diameter
- Tubes are available in knurled anodized black aluminum or titanium
- Tubes Length is Approximately 7″
- Standard Tube finish is anodized black for aluminum tubes and titanium
- Tube is available in multiple stylish Cerakote finishes
- Please follow all NFA laws. Modification of solvent trap parts without an approved tax stamp could be considered a felony. If you are looking for a silencer, suppressor, a home made silencer, oil can silencer, firearm muffler, or any other name you can think of please don’t, choose a licensed silencer dealer like, www.silencerco.com.
C Sized Solvent Trap Kit
- Easy installation and removal
- Comes with one tube and one threaded end
- Additional accessories: thread protectors, solid end cap, cleaning pins, and muzzle adaptor are available for purchase