With this tactical flashlight torch, you will have the safety you need in the palm of your hand. This high power flashlight torch is blindingly bright with its 2000 lumen shine.
- Blindingly Bright and just released to the public for self protection
- 2000LM CREE XM-L T6 LED Flashlight Torch
- Made from high quality 6061T aluminum alloy
- Lamp base: CREE, high power LED, with a lifespan of up to 100,000 hours
- Water resistance design, can be used in rain
- Super bright, blinding effect possible for threat disorientation
- Crenellated strike bezel for enhanced self-defense
Also Suitable for Police, Military, Self Safety, Hunting and much more!
- 5 Modes Switch: high / middle / low / strobe / sos
- Zoom In & Zoom Out
- Bulb: PRO CREE XM-L T6 LED
- Switch Location: Bottom (tail-cap color may be varied)
- Max Brightness output: 2000 Lumens
- Power by: 1x 18650 3.6v/3.7v battery
- Charger and battery included
- Size(mm): Length 150mm x 45(bezel)/40 (body)
- Color: Black
TWO PHYSICAL VARIATIONS of the flashlight torch have been produced, the item may vary slightly than the photos, but the specs are the same
See all out Survival Gear!
Buying a Flashlight Torch
When it comes to picking out flashlight torch, it can be a challenge picking through 1000s of different options. They all look the same and serve a similar function, but some of them do a better job than others. So how do you choose the right headlamp? Most people start off by comparing the headlamps lumen level, but lumen ratings aren’t what they seem. How many lumens should a headlamp have?
Most people should aim for a max lumen rating in the 250-350 range. A 350 lumen headlamp will provide plenty of light on its max setting with a long battery life, when you are not in a survival situation. You typically don’t need more the 100-150 lumens to go on a nighttime hike, however higher lumen lights are better for spotlighting objects at a distance or signaling for help!