Augason Farms 45-Day Super Food Vault
When buying any emergency food kit always consider the length of time the kit will feed the number of people being served and most importantly the average number of calories the kit provides each person in a day. Be wise the number of servings is important but not all servings are the same size. Be ready calories will sustain you and your family not the number of servings. With this Amazing Augason Farms kit you will be ready!
- Emergency Food Supply, Super Vault, 45 Day
- 1-person supply.
- 13 varieties.
- 2 – 12.98 oz
- 4 – 18.3 oz
- 6 – 14.67 oz
- 2 – 16.23 oz
- 4 – 11.64 oz
- 2 – 7.41 oz
- 2 – 9.5 oz
- 2 – 9.60 oz
- 2 – 16.6 oz
- 6 – 14.3 oz
- 6 – 16.08 oz
- 2 – 7.1 oz
- 2 – 9.31 oz.
- 1,643 calories per day.
- Contains a bioengineered food ingredient Since 1972.
Delicious and Easy-to-Prepare Meals
- Maple brown sugar oatmeal (8 pouches, 80 servings)
- Strawberry-flavored creamy wheat (2 pouches, 16 servings).
- Cheesy broccoli rice (4 pouches, 32 servings)
- Creamy chicken-flavored rice (6 pouches, 48 servings)
- Spanish rice (2 pouches, 16 servings)
- Macaroni and cheese (6 pouches, 30 servings)
- Fettucine alfredo (2 pouches, 8 servings)
- Homestyle mashed potatoes (2 pouches, 16 servings)
- White rice (2 pouches, 20 servings)
- Creamy potato soup (6 pouches, 48 servings)
- Hearty vegetable chicken-flavored soup (6 pouches, 48 servings)
- Chicken-flavored noodle soup (2 pouches, 8 servings).
Fruit Snack and other contents:
- Banana chips (2 pouches, 16 servings).
- 45 day bonus meal planner.
- 386 servings.
- Super Vault technology is designed with an triple-layer barrier to provide the ultimate long-term food
- 50 individual mylar food pouches.
- 2 waterproof and airtight super pouches (25 food pouches each).
- Heavy – duty storage tote.
- Total Servings: 386.
- Total Calories: 73,940.
- Calories Per Day: 1,643.
- Each pouch contains an oxygen absorber
We have many food options to choose from!
Why choose freeze dried foods like Augason Farms?
There is a direct correlation between moisture content and shelf life. The higher the moisture content, the
shorter the shelf life. Dehydrated food looses quite a bit of moisture–up to 90 percent! Home dehydrators may only remove 80% of the water in food, leaving it with a shorter shelf life. However, most top end dehydrated food will still maintain a shelf life of up to 15 years, and depending on the type of food, in some cases up to 25 years.
Freeze dried food is best to store for long-term. Freeze Dried Food has a shelf life 25 years or more. Cooler temperature helps lengthen shelf life. Store Freeze Dried food in a cool, dark and dry location when possible, which will prolong shelf life.
Prepare Freeze Dried Food for Eating
To prepare freeze-dried food, you add water and eat when rehydrated. Your food will taste so close to the original that you may not know the difference.
Freeze‐dried food maintains most of its nutrients throughout the process. Once rehydrated, the food is similar in nutritional value to its fresh counterpart. Dehydrated food only retains 60‐75% of original nutrients. Freeze‐dried food retains about 97% of it original nutrients.
Flavor is important in food. If it doesn’t taste good, why would we eat it? Both freeze‐dried and dehydrated food taste great, however freeze-drying preserves more nutrients. Freeze-drying keeps in the flavor, retains original texture, and maintains the natural aroma. Dehydrating food uses heat, which causes food to loose flavor, nutrients, and texture. Most people agree that freeze‐dried food wins the taste test.